The Group, makes it fun.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Softball Anyone?

Gone Diving has been playing softball for about four years and we still are not that good. We sure have a lot of fun, though. We play Friday evenings starting, I think April until end of July.

The cost is $20 to play. If you are interested in playing on our Co-ed team, must be at least 18 yrs old, let me know. Last year we won our division... kidding. We have a practice time some time before we start. Yeah, we don't really do that either. We are just a group of overgrown kids that like to play recess with their friends.

Ladies, I am booking that trip to the Bahamas with Black Beard cruise. I am looking at the dates of Aug 29- Sept 4 (Labor Day) or (After Labor Day) Sept 5-11. Let me know if you like one time over another. I am leaning towards the later September. Andy Eye Candy is going to go work for them and I have requested him to be our personnel servant!! Who is in?

3 comments:

McNettDuo2 said...

Count me in for softball.
yeah, yeah!

Joshwaht... said...

Word.

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Put me down for the warm water!!! I am in!!