The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Divers' Options!

(formerly Dive Buddies Weekly) ...What do you think of the name change? I like to think of "Divers'" as "diverse" since there's so many great people to go diving with and so many great places to diving!

This last Sunday, Jake, Amanda and I dove at Porteau Cove in B.C. and it was awesome. The sun came out and it turned into an incredibly beautiful day! Thanks to Jake and Amanda for being great dive buddies. Saturday a group also hit Edmonds for some excellent diving action.

So when/where do you want to go diving this week?

6 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

'nother slow week I guess. I know for my part at least, I'm eagerly anticipating diving Campbell River next week.

Any thoughts on the thread's name? Good, bad, indifferent? Do I need a new hobby?

I could use a beer. Nick, you owe me a beer.

Joshwaht... said...

Don't forget about the SeaDragon on April 19th!

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Anyone up for an Easter Weekend dive?? (besides those going to Campbell River...) :)

Kurt said...

I may be down this weekend, dont really have plans. Ideas?

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I was thinking about Mukilteo? for something different.....

Kurt said...

Could be fun. Keep me posted on the details.