The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Well now... here's the latest chance to check out who/where/what/when diving opportunities. Don't see one that suits you? Make one! Shout out your when/where desires and find a buddy!

For example: "I would like to go diving on Saturday. I would like to go to Edmonds/Keystone/Langley/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc. Anyone else??" OR "Hey, I want to go diving and my weekend is wide open! YEAH! WHOOOOO!" OR "I like long walks on the beach, sexy dive gear, going down and getting wet." ...oh...wait... uh, well, that still works as well! You get the idea.

Pretty easy, huh?

There's a Banditos charter this weekend, check with the shop for open spots. Last I heard there was one left...

Oh, and congratulations to the new Open Water divers! Whoo!

Let's go div-IN!

4 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

I think I have to work this Sunday, but I should be available on Saturday.

I don't think I really have a preference for location... although if Skyline is doable, I'd vote for that.

Joshwaht... said...

Hmm... slow week.

PNW-DIVER said...

Thinking about Porteau cove Sunday the 29th if you are interested

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I'm in for the 29th....