The Group, makes it fun.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Sorry for the delay...

So with out further ado, here it is!

When/where do you want to go diving?

Check with the shop, but I've heard rumor of some blow-your-mind deal on gear... And if you've ever been drooling over a Galileo, and/or you need something like, say, a MK25 and a S600 and/or that spankin' new BCD... you might very well be interested.

So what better way to enjoy some d-i-v-i-n, than with some lovely new gear?

Where/when? We all know the WHY!

Edmonds? Keystone? Skyline? Porteau Cove? Langly? Where?

8 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

I'm down for Sunday.

I can't go on Saturday, I'm checking out the sweet Roller Derby actions at the Sportsplex.The Roller Betties and the Jet City Roller Girls are goin' at it. Should be good. I'm rootin' for Fey d'Black, my favorite Betty.

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I was looking to dive Saturday-- any one else in? I can't go Sunday, headed outta here for a few days for some R&R.....

McNettDuo2 said...

I would, but the mountain is calling me this weekend.

Hey Joshwaht, do you know if there are still tickets available for the Derby?

Chuck said...

I have open water class going to West Seattle, Seacrest on Saturday. Sunday, Langley Tire Reef.

Still one spot left on the Bandito Charter for next Saturday, if anyone is interested.

I think that I will go diving in the San Juans on Friday, tomorrow - suckas!

Joshwaht... said...

Mizz McNett #2 - Yes, there are tickets available, all over and online I hear. Also at the door. I'm planning a pre-funk at the Grand.

Chuck- I'm interested in the charter... I'll come by the shop this PM. And did Sean find a buddy for Sunday? I'm open to going to Langley on Sunday, as a possibility.

Joshwaht... said...

Oh, for those interested, I found out for the roller derby that doors are at 4PM but the bouting starts at 5PM. Pre-funking at the Grand early afternoon. Word.

Chuck said...

For those that don't know what Joshwaht is saying. Haley are most awesomist ND shore support has an event that she is doing that she loves. Roller Derby.

Let's all go and show her the same support! Haley Rocks!! or shall I say Fey d'Black is going to smack some elbows and send girlies flying!

Whoop Whop!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there for the Derby. Can't wait.