The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Hey! I have to tell you, this last weekend was AWESOME! And by that, I mean IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!! The charter we took out of Friday Harbor was superb... the dives were amazing! Plus it was fun to kick it in Friday Harbor all weekend with some cool divers and non-divers.

The Deep Specialty class did great, and now we've got some fresh new Deep divers! Also, I think we will soon have some new Dry Suit cert divers on Feb. 5th... those hardy folks (brave?) diving in wet suits were shivering envious of the rest of us in our dry suits during the surface intervals. If you (or a friend) want to get into diving now, you can add the dry suit cert to your open water and end up saving $125... That pays for the dry suit cert by itself, plus some.

Haven't heard yet how Langley went for folks on Sunday... hopefully that was fun as well.

Let's see what this next weekend has in store....

Who wants to go diving?!? YEAH!!

7 comments:

TTOCS said...

Langley was great as always. We only did one dive as we had 3 wetsuit divers and a drysuit diver that had a pretty good leak so we called it a day and went to Flyers in Oak harbor. Jake and I maybe Charlynn are going to dive skyline Saturday AM. This is only open to advanced divers.

Joshwaht... said...

I know I would love to do Skyline again. It was pretty rad. I'll have to double check, but I think I may be able to hit that one up.

I give mad props to the wet suit divers this weekend. It's not so bad in the water, but man, those surface intervals in the coooold air can be brutal! I know. That's why I got my dry suit. :D

Anonymous said...

Count me in for the Skyline dive. One tank or two?

Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck said...

I am going to go to Skyline this Saturday. I heard something about eggs benny after? Waz up? I heard JGman, Koonies and Skagit Al are also joining. BE in the water at 8am. Is that what I hear?

Joshwaht... said...

That's way too early.

Plus my regs are being serviced, so I don't think I can make it...

I'll just have to stay in bed.

Maybe next weekend.

Joshwaht... said...

How was Skyline?