The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Some folks are going on a sweet weekend (24th-25th) charter out of Friday Harbor... as of now, I think there's still a spot left, if you're interested. There will be deep diving / wall dives. Great opportunity to get your Deep Specialty. Must be part of the Deep class or already have Deep certification.

Also heard some people might be going up to the Vancouver Aquarium for a dive expo... no diving involved, but a great way to meet some potential dive buddies.

Who else wants to go diving?

7 comments:

TTOCS said...

ok guys since no one is speaking up lets go to langley tire reef. very easy dive so if you have not been in the water in a while this is the place to go. by the way this is sunday leave shop a 9AM

Anonymous said...

I may be up for this one. Trying to talk Tara into it. Hope it snows! I'll get back to you.

Bubble Bunch said...

Shawn And I maybe in on this one. We have to check out are wet suits. The holidays have been veary kind to us. Maybe we need some veg. oil to get them on and its my 25th again Birthday on Sunday. We can make it a party.yaa! Will have to See.
Shawn and I have missed diving so much we did a saltwater aquarium and were having lots of fun with it.

Chuck said...

Bubble Bunch!! I am so excited to hear from you guys. You need to set up a facebook account and add us all in as friends. Happy Birthday!! It is awesome to be turning 25. I hope you guys get into the water with Scott. I am headed to the islands to do some deep diving with class.

Bubble Bunch said...

I have a myspace. Any one else have a myspace account?
Have fun this weekend.
I know Shawn would love to be going with you all. I will stick to my petting zoo diving thanks.

Joshwaht... said...

Ok, so I'm going on the Friday Harbor charter this weekend, and I have to admit, I got a little excited today thinking about it. I did a little dance in the bathroom.

And it wasn't even a pee pee dance.

Anonymous said...

Damn. Something suddenly came up. Can't submerge this weekend.