The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

I missed last Saturday's dives at Whytecliff in B.C. which was a bummer. I would've loved to get into some of that snow. Apparently there was 8" accumulation while folks were there! SWEET!!

I did hit the Skyline dive in Anacortes on Sunday though; it was my first time there and it was radical. Gotta say it's pretty sweet when you can hit the exchange and get pushed out, then pulled back in. That's another one I'll have to do again. I think we got an 82' max depth on that one.

So where would you like to go this week or weekend?

As usual, post your "I WANT" here and find a fellow like-minded buddy!

Who has the urge to submerge?

9 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

Jeeze, with all this flooding, maybe we should just walk around with dive gear on. Want to go diving at Iowa st.?

HAha...

Bubble Bunch said...

I thought I saw some divers on the news swimming down the street..lol Who was wereing the shark fin?

Joshwaht... said...

I got a message from Amanda about diving on Sunday. Any one else interested?

We don't have a location in mind yet, that I know of...

TTOCS said...

Hey gang we are going to keystone on Sunday leaving shop a t 9AM. Please join in the fun. If you need rental gear please get it together on Saturday or show up at 8AM on Sunday.

If you did not dive last weekend you missed out on the 8 inches of snow that fell at whyte cliff on saturday and the big waves at skyline on Sunday.

What to expect this weekend there could be lots of debris in the water that could make diving unsafe or the visibilty could be way down but you never know until you get there that is half the fun you never know what you will find.

Joshwaht... said...

That's why I always bring my Sense of Adventure! (and spare pants...)

Joshwaht... said...

Hmm... it just occurred to me to wonder what the visibility this weekend is going to be like, what with all the flooding and crazy amounts of runoff...

Soup diving!

Anonymous said...

I think I may join in. One tank or two?

TTOCS said...

plan on two

Anonymous said...

Changed my mind. I think I'll pass this Sunday. With all the rain I dont think the vis is gonna be all that great. Catchya next time.