The Group, makes it fun.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Another week, another opportunity to go diving!

Well, it looks like there's lots of great trips coming up... Campbell River, the Sea Dragon, Banditos charter, and the kick-ass Girls Gone Diving (No Boys Allowed, unless you provide a ride, food, beverages and gear humping *ahem, not that humping* service).

No, you cannot use the "but I don't have a buddy!" excuse anymore. Shout out your when/where diving desires and find a like-minded dive buddy.

(I will now refrain from doing a Pauly Shore "Buuuuuuuuudd-y!")

You're welcome.

3 comments:

scubadad said...

I'm "down"

Joshwaht... said...

I don't know yet what my weekend has in store... Sat or Sun, I'm not sure which is available.

I've been to Edmonds the last two weekends, but I won't rule it out yet. I too, am "down" with the urge to submerge.

Joshwaht... said...

Ok, so I am thinking Sunday. I have obligations on Saturday. (Wish I could go out on the Sea Dragon...but I'm broke as a joke with no punchline. And that's no joke.)