The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Campbell river

OK divers here is your chance to experience what I think is the best diving ever.
I'm sending this to blog followers and facebook fans first. You guys will get first dibs, but you must act quickly because it will fill up fast when I send it out to our whole list. I only have about 9 spots left. The private rooms are already filled. All that is left are bunks. You have until this Saturday 2/21/09 to get your deposits turned in to hold your spot.

Details
April 9th to 12th (this is Easter weekend) you can come for any or all of the days. I'm planning on leaving on the 9th and diving on the 10th, 11th and 12th.
The cost is 185.00 US dollars per day. This includes lodging, diving, meals and air fills. Nitrox, tips and transportation are extra(2 ferry rides).



No comments: