The Group, makes it fun.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Darn, it is cold but sunny!

If anyone was wondering how the Sea Dragon was last weekend. Drool over the awesome sunny pictures. Diving in Howe Sound is a lot of fun especially with a fun group of divers. We had some students doing their Advance class that weekend also. I found that 15lb weight bag that a certain DMC lost helping with a Search and Recovery Class in Lake Whatcom. They can tell you the story but yes I do have some mad S/R skills!!

With it snowing yesterday, I did a little sole searching (keep your comments to yourself). I was thinking how nice it is to dive dry. It is really quite the experience to dive under water and come up to snow all around you and be warm. So I am going to put together a Dry Suit Bonanza month. With Bare's awesome free undergarment offer with purchase of a dry suit. I thought, since I am a huge SeaSoft fan, what could Sea Soft offer. Bruce and I talked and he through out a crazy offer! Not just a free undergarment but also a free set of ankle weights and (yes and) a free dry hood! You are setup to dive warm and dry. Ohhh, ya!

Now let me see if I can work up a dry suit seminar from both Bare and SeaSoft on the same day. That way you can choose the suit that would work best for you. If you have any curious questions about this, let me know. I will do my usually enews and blast to let everyone else now about this. Since you are fans you get in on the special deals first!

Girls Going Diving:
Must have gear together by Saturday morning. Just so we don't have to meet at 6am. We will meet at 7am and be on road at 7:15am. Whoop Whoop!!

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Radtastic! Thanks, Chuck!

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Where are all the Girls Gone Diving pics?? :)