The Group, makes it fun.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dive Buddies Weekly

Well now, it looks like this next Saturday is Valentine's Day. If you love your dive gear and want to show it a good time, why not take it diving?

Shout out your when/where's to find a buddy!

Oh, and Edmonds was pretty fun last week, FYI for those of you that missed it. Incredibly calm water, great visibility, oddly easy parking... Good times! Thanks to Amanda and Justin for being great dive buddies!

So when/where do YOU want to go diving?

9 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

Anyone? What about a dive on Sunday?

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I'd go Sunday-- where??

Chuck said...

I heart my dive gear.

I can go diving Saturday. I am doing a class at Langley on Sunday.

Fun time last night! I don't think that I played any pool. I hear that Dirty was running the tables.

Joshwaht... said...

I think I have romantic entanglements on Saturday that will preclude diving... By Sunday, I should be available.

I <3 my dive gear.

Last night was highly entertaining.

Koons's rule!

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Koons's rule huh??? What did I miss??? LOL. :)

Chuck said...

Ron Whitman and George Harrington are headed to Langley Washington to dive the tire Reef. They will be there around noon. Join them if you would like.

Joshwaht... said...

Guess tides are no bueno for Skyline on Sunday, so that's out. Langley is a'ight. I'd be cool with just about anywhere. Except Rosario.

McNettDuo2 said...

Can't join this weekend, but I'm all over nitrox class on Tuesday...

Good times at the bench dive!
Highly entertaining is right.

Someone left a pitcher in my car. Eh hem. Jason. :-)

Joshwaht... said...

I'd be up for Edmonds again. Jon mentioned wanting to go there. I'll need a ride either way...

:)