The Group, makes it fun.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vegas Baby

Viva Las Vegas! Yes, we are in Vegas. As I type this right now, I am sitting on the balcony of our hotel in my swim suit. I am sweating profusely with my computer on my lap. I thought I would give you all an update of what Vegas is doing today. Sunny. I guess they stop using air conditioners around here. With global warming happening, Vegas is doing there part. Since they can't turn out their lights to save on energy. They have turned off the air conditoners. I guess what I am saying is that I didn't pack real well. I did bring 4 pair of shoes with me though!

Here is a view from our hotel, the fabulous Sahara!

Tomorrow we have lots of seminars to attend and walk the floor. I will let you know what cool things are out in the world of scuba that you don't quite know about yet. Jake, CAndy and myself are out to go look for a costume for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sahara is anything but fabulous. Maybe they have upgraded since last time we walked through. As long as you all are having fun I guess it doesn't matter. At least it's not the Tropicana, that place is a real dump. Put five dollars on black for me. :)

McNettDuo2 said...

Hey Kids!
It was fun seeing y'all in Vegas... too bad I had to work so darn much. It was a great show for us though, so I can't complain.
Also no complaints about the new O'Neill sector wetsuit I scored on the last day. :-) Yeah, you know it.
Anyway, good to see your beautiful B'ham faces in the booth.
...
Even though I'm sure you guys had way more fun than I did.
Next time I go to Vegas, I'm not working!
...
I'll probably see you on Wednesday.