The Group, makes it fun.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome!

This blog is an opportunity for divers, people interested in diving, or any cool peeps to get together online and share thoughts, ideas and information. We are also planning to have get-togethers once a month at different Bellingham-area locations, just to socialize and have some fun.

Our first meet-n-greet will be on September 24th at 6:30pm at Extremes Sports Grill. There are tons of cool things to do there (Wii, pool, darts...) and some good food and beverages!

Let us know what you think....

8 comments:

TTOCS said...

WOW this is so cool I'm in.

Jeep_Diver said...

Ya I'm In just learning but love to listen to get input on new skills and advice.

Anonymous said...

Bummer, I think I will be out of down that night for a conference. Christina will go though.

Jo said...

Cool guys!

Welcome to the club jeep_diver! I'm new to diving myself, I just took open water and finished my written test yesterday. How long have you been diving?

Joshwaht... said...

HOORAAAY! I'm crashing it.

Chuck said...

get your guitar hero skills ready.

Goldenboot said...

Meet and Greet! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I think we can make it.