The Group, makes it fun.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sun keep coming

Looking for dive buddies this weekend? Brian MacKay is looking for someone to dive with this Saturday. I am taking Open Water divers to Alki, Cove 1 on Saturday and Sunday - good ol' Langley. Scott is planning on Rosario Beach at 8am on Sunday. If anyone is interested you can post or give me a call at Gone Diving (360.738.2042).

Conversation for the week: What is the strangest thing you have seen underwater? (Must be something YOU have seen while diving, not on TV.)

Me: Second day for an open water student. Him and his buddy were diving Langley and the vis was not so great. He had 6 lights on him (all on) and his buddy had none. That was how Disco got his name. We were afraid planes where going to land on him!

Share!

5 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

I might be down for Sunday. I'm going to the Chelsea v. Seattle FC game on Saturday (GO SOUNDERS!!).

Not a big fan of Rosario though... I'm open to suggestions. I've been thinking about Salt Water State Park again.

Strangest thing seen underwater: Hmm... probably the random tank-humping/riding; maybe it's not that strange, but the first time I saw it I think I peed I was laughing so hard. I also remember seeing a carousel horse with an anemone for a unicorn-horn! (Mukilteo?) ...that was kinda weird...

TTOCS said...

One of the scariest things I've seen underwater is a seal. OK you are saying they are so cute what are you thinking Scott. Well here is the story I'm doing my saftey in Campbel river (best diving ever) and I look past a clump of kelp and see a cave. I move in for a closer look, once i get 3/4 of the way in I start to look around inside. Left, right this is so cool maybe I should go in all the way. Then I look up to the roof of the cave and what do I see? A pair of big brown eyes!! All I can think is if she wants out of here it could get real ugly.

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I'm in for Sunday-- Don't care where, just need to get wet! :)

Unknown said...

Can't do Sunday, Sorry, another time soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Jae and I am a PADI certified Divemaster, new to the dive scene in Bellingham. I worked as a DM in Ketchikan AK the last two summers and in San Diego CA the two before that and am looking for some people to dive with. If you are interested feel free to give me a call! 360 918 6724.
Thanks!