The Group, makes it fun.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What is going down?

First week of June, spearfishing still open, who is looking to go diving this week and weekend? Group Gone Diving on Sunday, I heard it was Edmonds Underwater Park. No ling keepers there.

Our Birthday party and Beach clean up were a great success! Thanks for everyone that came out to help clean up our drinking water/lake. The area we cleaned this time did not have as much trash as the areas closer to the boat launch. Since it was a beautiful day on Sunday, the boat launch area was pretty active so no cleaning there.

Tour de Forts is coming up! June 26-28th at Fort Casey/Keystone. Camps sites are on a first come first serve basis. I am heading over Friday mid morning. Who else is coming? You can come for the day, the night, a couple of days or even the whole weekend. Come join us for some great family fun for both the diver and non-divers! I am making Patty-Smores.

6 comments:

McNettDuo2 said...

Fun times last weekend!
Count me in for Fort Casey. I'll be heading over on Friday... hopefully earlier than later. I'm excited for patty smores. I'll bring some special beverages.

Anonymous said...

What's the dive schedule on Friday. I think we'll come down for the day to dive and BBQ.

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Make that on Saturday for us.

Joshwaht... said...

Camping, diving, PATTY SMORES?!

Hell yeah.

Joshwaht... said...

And oh yes, What IS going down.

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

PADI smores?