The Group, makes it fun.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tour de Forts

I hope you are getting your camping gear ready for this weekend. Sounds like we have quite of bit of people participating. Just remember, the camp sites are first come first serve. The only thing we provide for the weekend is dive buddies and a chance to meet new dive buddies.

To new comers this year, don't be afraid to join us. We all have the same thing in common, diving, which makes it fun to talk about our stories and planning our future dives. Even non-divers get in on the fun. My favorite is our shore support! I can't tell you enough on how much fun diving is for the family of divers and non-divers. We are only under the water for half an hour or so. The rest of the time is spent topside with stories and great jokes!

I am heading over on Friday afternoon. Shawn and Melissa are planning on heading over Thursday morning. The rest I hear are coming and going all weekend. If you are unable to join us the whole weekend, no worries. You can come for the day or just spend the night. No worries!

July 1st is opening day for Crabbing season in some areas. Langley happens to be one of the areas. We are planning on going diving Friday, July 3rd, to Langley. Must have shellfish license. You can dive for crab or use a crab pot for the non-divers. Be the best of show at your Fourth of July party, show up with fresh crab! The ground is alive with a ton of crab at Langley.

Hope to see you this weekend. Yes, Patty S'mores. They were invented from my friend Patty. That is why they are called Patty S'mores. I am unable to share the recipe over words but only over the campfire. It was a promise I made and I except the same.

2 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

Didn't think I was going to make it since Emma was going in for possible surgery yesterday.

May still make it yet... probably coming out Friday night.

Joshwaht... said...

GOOD times, glad we could make it.

That inflatable couch sure upped it a notch. I expect to see three next time.