The Group, makes it fun.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

So much going down

Hey divers and non-divers!
There is so much going on this month, that if I wrote it all down here you might be overwhelmed. So I will try to sprinkle. hee hee

Cool thing from PADI: Project Aware cards. Help get in on the decision of the next photos that will be coming out.

Our birthday party is coming up on May 30th. I am plannng an awesome event this year. On Saturday, I am going to have Brian from McNett and Michael from Sea Life here. I want to have all you divers bring in your gear and learn how to properly clean, repair and store your equipment. Very informative, it will be.

If you didn't pick up on in that last paragraph the word Sea Life. Let me tell you guys first hand some VERY exciting news. I am now a Sea Life dealer and will be selling these awesome cameras. That means that we will be having Underwater Photography classes and photo seminars! Ya Ya! I am stoked and I hope you all are also!

On Sunday, May 31st. We are going to host another Beach cleanup at Lake Whatcom. That place was so dirty that we need to go back and clean it up some more. 10am we will be at the Lake offering free rentals for those that want to help out. Also, you will be able to demo other gear that you might have been interested in. For example: 3 different kinds of split fins, masks, back inflate BCD's, full jacket BCD's, different drysuits and regulators. Okay, I will bring the camera's also and have a photo contest. Kyle was talking that he wanted to put together some kind of obstacle course. That sounds like fun. Of course, you must show proof of your certification level for the gear usuage.

We have our Bench Dive at Boston Pizza, May 13th. Group Shore dives May 17th to Salt Water Park, Lingcod spearfishing season opening May 21st, SeaDragon on June 21st, Tour de Forts starting up in June 26-28th at Fort Casey, Bahamas in September and wait for it..... BonAire for Christmas! Heck ya!

Plus, on top of all those actives, we have some EXTRA awesome savings from Scuba Pro and Oceanic! Scuba Pro's Pro Deal ends May 31st. That is a FREE MK25/S600, yes I did type FREE. It is free with purchase of the Galileo Sol dive computer and any SCUBAPRO BC equipped with Air2, a $682 value and a kick a** regulator system.

If you are looking for something a bit more budget minded and don't need a professional setup. Oceanic has a great budget package for $749.95! That is a OceanPro BC, GT3 Sport Reg, Alpha 8 Octo and VEO 100 Combo computer package. That is on top of the Oceanic $50 Rewards program going on until August.

That is just a bit of the exciting things happening. I had to tell someone. My mind was filling up with this information and I needed to get it out. I am sure there is more still in there.

8 comments:

Joshwaht... said...

Are you sure there's still more in there? That was a lot you got out. Tee hee!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out for Project AWARE! Right now the turtle is winning the race - go figure!

I put in the comments section that they should have a wolf eel in the running for next year. Whaddaya think?

Chuck said...

Yes, Joshwaht there is actually more. Like the special Bare sports is having on their wetsuits. How PADI has some new E-learning classes online. Rescue class starting in June. I really can go on and on.

Wolf eel is a great idea but I do heart the grunt sculpin.

Chuck said...

more.... so far I have some really awesome door prizes being donated by our vendors. A sweet pair of Scuba Pro fins, Underwater Kinetics lights, Pinnacle gear bags.

Our vendors are really helping us get ready for a super sweet party!

Joshwaht... said...

Rad! There was more!

Dude, Kevin's not allowed to win anything this time. You hear me Kevin? You just get to watch from outside. Me too probably. But I should win some stuff then.

Joshwaht... said...

I liked the one with the whale...

Anonymous said...

Oh I will win. I do every time. Woohahhahahhwooohhahaaa. (Dr Evil laugh).

Anonymous said...

Cool. Count me in for the Lake Whatcom Clean up on the 31st.