The Group, makes it fun.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Has spring sprung?

The Valentine's Day diving at Langley Tire Reef was awesome! Great visibility (up to 30'), lots of fish, great people (thanks Chuck, Jason, Andrew, Roy, Gus, Ryan, Amanda, John, Ben, Rick, Illya, Crayton, Sarah, Luciano, Gio and Tami), and Jason's (nearly) world famous chili dogs! Too fabulous. I had a wonderful 100th dive, and passed my DM tired diver tow to boot (John, you were a lovely tired diver)! Much love and pure niceness.....
So we have the Banditos Charter coming up on Saturday the 27th out of Friday Harbor, which is really exciting, but if anyone's got the itch for something sooner, give a shout out! Comment here, put out the rally call on Facebook, or call the shop. I am heading to inland Washington this weekend and won't be diving, probably just talking about how much I love diving to my non-diving family.....
I think I heard Amanda say she might want to get wet. Any buddies out there?
Catch you soon, me hearties!

No comments: