The Group, makes it fun.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Diving for May 17th

OK divers we are going to the new underwater park on Sunday. Amanda and I did an expoloratory dive there on Sat. All I have to say is that you do not want to miss this dive not because of the great life but because you will be able to watch it grow into a great dive site. I'm planning on going back every 6 months to watch it progress. Looking forward to seeing you under water. Just a reminder get your camp spots reserved for Tour de Forts.

9 comments:

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

I agree! This is going to be a nice dive site! And watching it progess is going to be fun! There was some sealife taking hold already- we even saw a ratfish at 20 feet.

Scott and I had 2 great dives-- and bonus, the sun was out!! There are outdoor showers there- and restrooms, so that was good as well. Beautiful park- not too busy yet with divers!

Drive wasn't too bad-- pretty easy to find.

Get out there this coming weekend if you can! It's worth the trip!

See you all underwater! :)

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Oh, and did I mention there is a litte snack bar onsite??

Joshwaht... said...

I haven't been paying attention apparently. Where is it?

a*m*a*n*d*a said...

Saltwater State Park-- Kent/Des Moines area- Just south of SeaTac-

Chuck said...

What time are you meeting and leaving? I have lots of interest that have signed up at the shop.

Unknown said...

lets meat at 7:30 leave at 8:00

Joshwaht... said...

Hale and I are "down" for Sunday.

ClayB said...

Sounds great. Where are we meeting at?

David and Nancy said...

I had a great time Sunday. Saltwater will be fun to watch grow over the years, and it was a good start for a newbie (me). Best thing was getting 'attacked' by a protective ratfish. Not great visibility, but easy diving.